The latest report titled “Caprolactam Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource, a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of Caprolactam.
|Process Included||Caprolactam Production from BenzeneCaprolactam Production from CyclohexaneCaprolactam Production from Phenol|
|Segments Covered||Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence Caprolactam production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of Caprolactam Production Process:
- Caprolactam Production from Phenol : This analysis offers a comprehensive cost evaluation of Caprolactam production from Phenol. In this process, phenol is transformed to cyclohexanone after going through hydrogenation. Then, in the presence of Hydroxylamine, cyclohexanone is converted to cyclohexane oxime. Finally, through Beckmann rearrangement, cyclohexane oxime produces Caprolactam.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/caprolactam-production-from-phenol/requestsample
2. Caprolactam Production from Benzene : This report presents a detailed cost analysis of Caprolactam production from Benzene. Cyclohexane is yielded after Benzene undergoes Hydrogenation. Further, oxidation of Cyclohexane produces a mixture of cyclohexanol and cyclohexanone. The cyclohexanol, so produced, is then dehydrogenated to produce cyclohexanone, which undergoes oximation to give oxime (using hydroxylamine). Oxime is finally rearranged resulting in the formation of Caprolactam.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/caprolactam-production-from-benzene/requestsample
3. Caprolactam Production from Cyclohexane : This report provides detailed economics of Caprolactam production from Cyclohexane. Nitrosyl Chloride and cyclohexane undergo a reaction to form Caprolactam.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/caprolactam-production-from-cyclohexane/requestsample
Caprolactam is an organic chemical with a chemical formula (CH2)5C(O)NH. Its IUPAC name is Azepa-2-one. Since the product is a cyclic amide- caproic acid lactam, it is called caprolactam due to this reason. Its physical state is liquid and is significantly soluble in water. It has a milky-white color and has quite an unpleasant taste and mild odor to it. It retains moisture as it is hygroscopic in nature and has a higher specific gravity with relation to water.
Caprolactam is a coveted chemical used in the textile industry finding its huge propulsion of demand in manufacturing various synthetic textile fibers. It is primarily used in the synthesis of Nylon 6 filament as well as its polymer and fiber. It is also used in the production of plastics, and to a certain degree, finds its application as an intermediary agent in some chemical reactions.
Caprolactam serves a wide variety of industrial applications, such as polyurethanes, paint used in vehicles, bristles of brushes, plasticizers, plastics, and even synthetic leather.
Key Questions Answered in the Caprolactam Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the Caprolactam market?
- What are the various processes used for Caprolactam production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce Caprolactam?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of Caprolactam?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of Caprolactam?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of Caprolactam?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a Caprolactam production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for Caprolactam production?
- What is the time frame for Caprolactam plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of Caprolactam?
Browse More Reports:
- Polycaprolactam Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/polycaprolactam
- Acetaminophen Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/acetaminophen
- Laurolactam Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/laurolactam
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA