Drawing Images enjoy sketching cars because they enjoy riding or playing with toys that look like them. In this post on Drawing Images we’ll learn how to draw a car step-by-step and get some other drawing ideas for kids.
4 simple step-by-step methods for drawing a car on paper:
- Easy vehicle drawing techniques
- Racing car illustration
- illustrating a police car
- Study the drawing of a sports automobile.
Easy vehicle drawing steps
- Use a ruler to draw a rectangle, but make it flatter and wider.
- To create a smooth corner, erase the top left and right side corners and then redraw both corners with curve lines.
- Draw an upside-down curve and attach it smoothly to the back of the rectangle by raising a line from the top line’s centre.
- With a round item, we will now remove the wheels. For the front wheel, we will draw a small circle inside a larger circle, and for the back wheel, we will do the same.
- Draw the door doorknob, window glass, and other features.
- Lastly, use a back marker to outline the car for a clean, precise appearance. For kids, colour the car’s wheels, window glass, light, and body.
How to sketch a race vehicle
- Using a ruler, draw two rectangles, as shown below.
- To create a curve, erase the initial rectangle’s top and left lines.
- To complete the race car’s body shape, remove the top and right side lines from the second rectangle, draw a straight line starting in the middle of the main rectangle’s right sideline, and then add a curve.
- Draw the race car’s front and rear wheels.
- Draw the helmet now, add some designs to the race car, and add the other details as displayed below.
- The race car should be red, and the drawing should have a black outline.
Drawing a police car
- Draw a large rectangle using a ruler or other rectangular object, then a smaller flat rectangle using the examples below as guides.
- Remove the flat rectangle’s left and right side lines, then scribble some lines, connecting them to the larger rectangle. Make the large rectangle’s top edges a tiny bit smoother.
- As seen below, draw the car’s windows, front and back lights, door handles, and one top light.
- Last but not least, add some grass to the background barrier and design the road as seen below.
- The police car drawing should be coloured white and grey.
Step-by-step drawing of a sports vehicle
- With the ruler, draw two parallel lines, but make the space between them wider, as seen below.
- Draw a short, slightly curved line to the left from the beginning of the second parallel line, and then draw a smooth curve from the end to the top line. Similarly, create a gentle curve to connect both of these parallel lines’ ends.
- Draw the sports car’s wheels and the wheel rims using a round item.
- A smooth, sloppy line should now be raised from the centre of the top parallel line in an upward direction, then brought slowly in a downward direction, as illustrated below.
- Add the windows, lights, and other features to finish the drawing.
- As shown below, add some grass to the drawing page’s bottom and some mountains to the car’s background.